My Blog List

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Brothers Brown





I saw this video at the Fly Fishing Film tour here in Ann Arbor. I would say this was one of my favorites of the show. If you have never made down to see the Fly Fishing Film Tour I highly recommend it. This DVD probably won’t be available until 2014. But it will be well worth the wait. The Brothers Brown
is the story of three streamer junky brothers who grew up fishing the lower Ausable a stretch known as the "trophy waters." This section of river is notoriously tough. 26 to 30-inch Brown Trout are not uncommon - spending days, weeks or even years trying to catch one however, is a different story.

But more importantly it's about family and tradition. Which we all cannot lose sight of and is just as important as the fish, river and the experience. Watch the trailer below and buy the DVD when it comes out. As a Fly fishing DVD junkie I know it will be well worth the purchase. Just my 2 cents, enjoy!
 
http://vimeo.com/57405252 Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment