My Blog List

Friday, March 7, 2014

It's Friday BEACHES!





You made it another Friday with a warm up to boot! Well maybe you can get out and chase some Chrome this weekend. Me I will be working the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo this weekend. I hope to see everyone there. Will be a great show for sure don't miss it. 

I'm posting a meme on exaggerated fish weights. We all can relate to this one right?  I believe that sometime in your life or someone you know right now does this.


I don't get pissed off or let it bother me like some folks. I find it actually funny to tell you the truth. 

Just don't be the dumb ass who believes these folks? Ha Ha  



Today's post is short again, got many things to do for this weekend I hope you understand. 


Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. If you do get out this weekend and catch some fish send us some photos. 

I leave you with this today on Liars! 


A LIE GETS HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD BEFORE THE TRUTH HAS A CHANCE TO GET ITS PANTS ON. 

WINSTON CHURCHILL







MYTH BUSTING NEW ZEALAND STYLE!








COOL FOOTAGE!





Don't forget to subscribe to this BLOG at the top of this page! Your comments are always welcome and join us on Facebook and Twitter or give our page a share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment