My Blog List

Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Blues



WELCOME BACK!


Yea I know it sucks the start of another work week. But hopefully you had a great weekend? I did not care for the snow on Saturday, but had a blast this weekend. Tired of my second job called Snow Management.

On Friday night we stopped by the Fly Fishing Film Tour. This years line up was awesome. I feel like the tour just get's better and better every year. The Fly Fishing Movie talent is perfecting their craft. Schultz Outfitters hosted another great night, can't wait for next year. By the way my wife won a FREE Fly line. Now that's always a good thing.


I did not do any fishing this weekend, but I do know a few people that did and actually caught a few fish. Come on Spring we are all waiting for your return. 

As a reminder the Mid West Fly Fishing Expo is this coming weekend. Hope to see everyone out at the show. We have a Stellar line up this year for you.

http://www.midwestflyfishingexpo.com/

Have a wonderful day and keep DREAMING of warmer weather. Thanks for stopping by and for your continued support. 

I leave you today with this.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration."


STAY FISHY MY FRIENDS!

FISH'ISM'S






Is it COLD enough for you?






No comments:

Post a Comment