My Blog List

Monday, March 31, 2014

Winter has ended and it's Opening Day!


The Polar Vortex has finally ended, Thank God! As a reminder this was the worst winter in 100 years. Do I really need to remind anyone? It's a winter no one will soon forget that's for sure.

I was able to get out this weekend and do a little fishing my self. I fished the famed Muskegon River in Michigan. Below are a few photos from this weekends action. No fly fishing this weekend. All center pin action under a float.

It felt good to have my G Loomis GLX3 bent this weekend and it preformed flawlessly. I did learn from my buddy Greg that purple scarf works great with Borx O' Fire cured eggs. When you think spawn netting you think orange, pink and chartreuse. I will make sure I have that color bag from now on in my spawn container. I'm a believer just look at photos below.



Monday is opening day for the Detroit Tigers. Today is like a National Holiday here in Michigan. But it is a sure sign we made it through the winter. Hopefully you made it out this past weekend and your playing hookie today from work and your at the game. I feel a World Series Win this year.


I leave you with this:

" IF FISHING IS INTERFERING WITH YOUR BUSINESS, GIVE UP YOUR BUSINESS"

Tight Lines Everyone and Thanks again for your support.

GO TIGERS!
















From our Friends at GOPRO







GOODBYE WINTER!



Part of Winter from scumliner media on Vimeo.


FISH'ISMS





Don't forget to support our sponsors and subscribe to this BLOG at the top of this page! Your comments are always welcome and join us on Facebook and Twitter or give our page a share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment