My Blog List

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Political Correctness and Fishing

Can we all just get along? Can we stick together as a group of anglers to protect our heritage, future, rivers and fish. Not to mention the example we are setting for our children. Who cares if you call it a bobber and someone else calls it a strike indicator? Give me a break!

Not to mention the group that swings flies against the indicator fisherman. Not to mention fly fisherman hate center pinners or vice versa. Fly Snob against the bait chucker! OMG I have a headache already just thinking about it. But that's the beauty of having a blog I can express myself when I need to. Obviously I feel the need. If you don't like what I have to say then move on. Read some other Holier than thous blog.

If you like to pursue Salmon, Steelhead and Trout by your preferred method than you are welcome here. As long as your abiding by the laws, rules and regulations of your state, region or country. More power to ya brother!

All the in fighting that is going on is not helping our sport or the resource in my opinion. We all need to stick together and protect our resource. We may fish different ways but we all seek many of the same things we get from the sport and time on the river.

So the next time you jump on the bandwagon and try to be politically correct with the crowd your running with. 

Remember this:


Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media which holds forth the premise that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of Dog Poop by the clean end!

Stay fishy my friends and remember the River is all you need.




No comments:

Post a Comment