My Blog List

Monday, June 30, 2014

Wild vs Hatchery Steelhead

This is a hot topic for sure on the West Coast. No matter where you stand on this issue I think we all can agree on one thing. No one wants the Wild Steelhead to disappear. Its important that we keep the wild fish going. The debate is how we keep the right balance of wild vs hatchery fish and still have angler opportunity. To tell you the truth I'm glad I'm not in that position or have that job title to make these decisions. I'm sure there has been allot of screaming on both sides..

No matter which way you go on this issue not everyone is going to be happy. My opinion is we need to protect the Wild fish for sure. After all its our fault they are on the decline. Now whats the cause of the decline?That is also up for debate among the ranks. But we all can agree on another item. Man is responsible one way or another for the Steelhead disappearing. So because of that reason we all have a moral responsibility to help the Wild fish out in my opinion.

No matter what your opinion is make it a great day and I leave you with this quote:

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed"

Gandhi



A GOOD CAUSE!




NOW THAT'S FUNNY!



GOT SKILLZ?




GOT BUGS? HEX IS ON!








ROCK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment