My Blog List

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do you know this guy?


Wow! What a treat it was to meet Gary Loomis at the Ultimate Fishing Show. Gary is now working with Temple Fork Outfitters. I have met allot of fishy famous dudes in my day, but this one was so cool to me. I have been a Steelhead Junkie forever and always fished his rods for years. I always wanted to meet Gary and I did so this past weekend. I was very impressed how nice and friendly he was. He was more than willing to talk to you about fishing and rods, etc... But of course most anglers are good Joe's to start with. Right? Before he was a famous rod maker he was just like us. A FISHERMEN.

Very nice to have met you Gary and I wish you continued success.

My boat motor has been in the shop all week and I'm hoping to have it back for this weekends warm up. I will be fishing the famed Manistee River in Michigan. So stay tuned for that episode here on the blog. I will also be doing a rod review on a Temple Fork Outfitters rod real soon. I will say this I'm super impressed with this rod!



This Thursday the 15th I will be speaking at the Huron Valley Fishing Club on float fishing techniques for Great Lakes Steelhead. The meeting will be held at the American Legion Post #200 in Taylor, at 11800 Michaels which is off of Breast Rd. in between Telegraph and Beech Daly. Start time is 7:30 PM.We have some goodies to give away from our sponsors. I hope to see you out there and let's talk FISHING!

I hope everyone is surviving the cold weather and spring will be here before you know it.

Tight Lines my friends.



BOBBER DOWN!


A Winter Classic



Don't forget to support our sponsors and subscribe to this BLOG at the top of this page! Your comments are always welcome and join us on Facebook and Twitter or give our page a share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment