My Blog List

Friday, January 23, 2015

January Tough Fishing

January can be a tough month for chrome sometimes. This can really be true if we have not seen any new fish into the system. Shelf ice and temperature, think about it for a minute. If your river got a few different runs of fish in the Fall. So they have been there or even possibly left or moved up river, etc... Anglers have been beating on the fish for a few months. Some even harvest the hatchery fish. The water temp has plummeted, etc... How about the fish having sore mouths? 

Doesn't mean you should not go. Just means you might have to work a little harder to find some players and get them to bite. Once you find them, next find what they want and game on.Better news is coming Spring is around the corner for some people and that means new fresh chrome fish to be had!

Hang in there my fishy friends better days are ahead. Below is a few photos from trip to the Manistee this past weekend. A few fish were caught but we had to work really hard to get them. I will be speaking again this month come on out it's free. Have a great and safe weekend. I hope you get some fishing in. I know I will be on the river just maybe I will see you out there. 

Take care everyone and thanks for your continued support.

Tight Lines.

  Bobby from Another Limit Guide Service

 Andy with a skip to my lou!


Mack Brothers




Come out and see us!




I will be speaking at the Detroit Steelheaders Club on January 27th at the American Polish Cultural Center. Discussing Steelhead float fishing techniques. The meeting starts at 7:30 PM at 2975 East Maple Road, Troy, MI 48083. I look forward to seeing everyone out there. Lets talk fishing!

Funny MEMES!







Don't forget to support our sponsors and subscribe to this BLOG at the top of this page! Your comments are always welcome and join us on Facebook and Twitter or give our page a share with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment